HOW TO PRESENT E JOB INTERVIEW
HOW TO BE INTRODUCED IN A JOB INTERVIEW
For you student who are going to leave the auditorium and will present yourself into an employing office, I recommend you some valuable advice in order to take a possibly positive answer. “First impression lasts forever”. In order to be as much completed and in your best form have a look on, an attentive one, to the information below.
Practical rules on how to realize a perfect interview and on how to be the number 1 candidate in the preferred list.
What should we consider?
- Take information about the company you are applying
- Be calm. Emotions and nervousness lower your points
- Be sure you are 15 minutes earlier in the meeting place
- Think it twice before you say something
- Be clear. Do not let spaces between the words and avoid interjections
- Be sure the dressing code to be serious. The dressing is an indicator to how careful you are. Short pants and woodcock better use in other occasions.
- Take care on your personal hygiene, especially hands
- Females should be careful with the length of the skirt if you are going to dress one and make-up. The simpler, the better.
- Be careful with the mobile phone.
- Use golden words such as: Hello, thank you etc
- Don’t talk about your bad habits
How to behave when we are called in the office?
- Knock and enter only when your chief calls you
- Don’t meet the chief if he/she doesn’t meet you at first
- Have a sit when he/she indicates you to do so
- Speak only when you are asked for and don’t interrupt him/her
- It is not recommended to use too much the pronoun “I”
- Make use of comely movement of hands. Do not skip this.
- Do not ask your chief about the payment. Ask him/her only if you are asked to do so.
- Try to show to your chief your most successful experiences only and the most beneficial ones and that you have had an important role. But, remind, do not talk too much.
- Be positive. You are able to do everything.
How to behave in the end of interview?
- Ask about your position in the company and show interest on it. Your chief will think you are the right one.
- Stand up when the situation asks for it.
- Greet and wish him/her all the bests
- Leave patiently and carefully no matter if you take or not the position.
- Do not slam the door!
- Never say that you hated your previous chief
- Never say you have no information on the company you have applied
- Never say you have no questions about the company to the boss
- Never say you are looking for having break on certain days
- Never talk about your personal problems during the interview. Your boss doesn’t care about it.